I built image carousels on a few of my pages. These are effective ways to display many images on a static page without overloading the page with pictures all over the place. It allows a gallery without diluting content.
- Select images that you would want to appear in the gallery and upload them to WordPress.
- Drag and drop an image carousel into the website using Elementor Pro.
- Click on the button that is labeled “add images” in the menu/customizable options spot.
- Choose the images you want to include.
- I recommend that you change the feature to only show 1 image at a time, at full size. these images can appear very small if you do not, and they become barely noticable. Be sure to add a caption to the image and you are also able to cite the source of the image that you use.
- From there you can customize how long you want the image to appear, what the slide menu looks like, and what happens when you hover over an image (the caption can be made to pop up, cool!)